Sunday, February 17, 2008

Special blogation for Andrew Farrer

Andy,
I put in another good word for you, this time with the safety manager of all of South East Alaska. He said he'd check into your hiring status and email me back. He didn't think that they had finished the selection process and that they hadn't informed anyone yet since the company is merging with another to form one super company. Other interesting news is that the company is trying to buy out a hotel and remodel it into employee housing. That would make things tons cheaper for us since rent is pretty intense in Juneau. Let me know when you hear anything from them. Also that harp thing I told you about... awesome and 1/2. It's gonna turn out amazing.

1 comment:

Andyfish said...

There really should be more blogs specifically about me.