Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Moscow Report





Well, yet again I find myself looking so very... white-trash. I suppose such is my calling in life for I believe I do it well. On a different note I recently competed in my first race in awhile, the 'nearly naked dash'. The deal was to show up, donate almost all of the clothes you had on (almost) and then run a 1k in your 'nearly naked costume'. I took 1st but my lettuce costume disinegrated after a few hundered meteres... luckily i was still wearing my skivies. What a run.

5 comments:

Dusty said...

Well done Mark! I was talking to someone this week about your lettuce mini skirt from the Mr. Hillcrest Pageant! Did you have a goat chase you in the race? I still think that would be the ultimate addition.

Matthew said...

what a feeble beard.

merk said...

but what a great stache

Matthew said...

eh.

LaQuejadora said...

i think i just threw up a little.