Thursday, May 28, 2009

like a loyal dog my pee bag follows

So friends i have a catheter! Yes i had surgery on my pee pee, the doctor explained it like a ditch being over run by brush. Scar tissue over ran my urethra making the pee issue that you all are so aware of. everywhere i go the plastic tubing drags my urine balloon around like old yeller and it es yeller. I could share with you some things that will make your nether regions cringe. I wish this upon no one and good luck to any that should share this fate.

4 comments:

Dusty said...

I refuse to feel your pain hobbs, but I organized a moment of silence here in Mocambique on your behalf. Get well soon? I want you in tip-top shape? I'm not sure what you say to that. My condolences.

merk said...

i know what to say... better you than me right?!

Matthew said...

yeah, seriously. Better you than me.

HABBS said...

yeah i guess you could say better you than me. i would say that. i just found out today from my roommate's dad who was in the operating room that when i came out from the anesthesia fighting, i stood up on the table and was swinging. awesome!