Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Concerts

Appleseed Cast is coming March 12th to Kilby Court in Salt Lake. They are not going to Boise, Rexburg, or Moscow. Looks like all you sucker fish are going to have to come visit.

Saves the Day is coming March 9th, but... I regret to inform you that it will be with NEW FOUND GLORY. Boo. Hello Goodbye is playing too, but I'm still not convinced I can bring myself to see them.

Muse is coming in April. Several of my associates and I already have tickets.

BANFF film fest is coming Feb. 16 + 17 to UVU. I'll be there both nights.

For all of the above activities and more, I have a sleeping bag and a couch with your name on it.

XOXO

Dusty

3 comments:

Matthew said...

i have a bed with me, plus i live in SLC. Zing!!!!!

Dusty said...

The last time I slept in the same place as Matt I woke up with my arm and shoulder soaking wet... to this day I don't know what happen.

This just in, ROCKY VOTOLATO will be playing at a tiny venue that we play at here in Provo called Velour on March 11.

That means you could come down, go to Rocky Votolato with me on Thursday the 11th, and then we could see the Appleseed Cast on Friday the 12th in Salt Lake.

Heck while you are at it you can all move down to Provo. One of my films from Africa will show to an audience of 2400 people over two nights at the Hunger Banquet on March 5th and 6th.

So many reasons to come down, I don't know how you can resist.

Matthew said...

i peed on you. that's what happened.