Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Unconscious love affair with Andrew

Now this is a story of all about how my life got flipped turned upside down, and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there and I'll tell you how Mark secretly fell in love with Andrew. . . One nice autumn day while chillin out maxin relaxin all cool at the the rail jam where i spend most of my days when these girls started makin trouble in my neighborhood...Andrew made a comment saying that one of girls looked just like him, I recognized the girl to be one of Mark's girlfriends/fun buddy's which name will stay anonymous, For the time being we will call this girl either Lady Andrew or She Andrew, whichever you prefer. Now, we might have guessed that Mark had a secret crush on Andrew. . . I know that Mark isn't gay in the slightest, though he does have a perverse sexual amalgam with some girl (She Andrew) and his best friend (the one he truly wishes he could spend the rest of his life with) we can look past this, or we can look in ourselves to see if we married or dated a lady in which they resemble our man crush. Enjoy the comparison.

4 comments:

J-Hal said...

Wait what? I was totally confused by this post. I see that Andrew looks like a girl but what about Mark? I'm so confused. Or is it that a girl looks like Andrew?

Matthew said...

ha! is that a girl named jordan? i think it is. anyway, d-rex, i think you're on to something. Mark is in no way gay, but i think he'd rather spend the rest of his life with andrew than with a girl. I think that sometimes, too. who doesn't? Are you saying that i andrew should marry your sister because he wants to be with you, but can't so he'll choose the next best thing. I was engaged to kat's sister, which would mean that i would get to see chad on christmas day sometimes. I like where this is going.

merk said...

... i can't and will not deny any of this. i am in love with andrew. anyone have any problems with that?

HABBS said...

Jason to fill you in, mark was hanging with some girl. Later i saw a girl that i thought looked just like me! To my dismay or excitement i was informed mark dated this girl. we then thought maybe subconsciously mark wanted to date me. the picture doesnt do it justice but she really looked just like me.