Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Break out the fireworks!

Come tomorrow I'll be on my way back home. In the morning call from roadside telephone.... You are all welcome to line the highways and await my arrival with toilet paper finish lines, but if your love for me has waxed cold over the past four months, your attendance at the anual Hillcrest Unplugged tomorrow night would be sufficient. It starts at 7 pm and my kid sis in charge so I'll be representin'. Three cheers for going back to Highschool events! We might sip cool beverages afterwards.

2 comments:

J-Hal said...

Yay! Welcome home Dusty! Remember me? I'm the one who hasn't responded to text messages and has a hard time with phone calls! Sorry about that... Depending on the weather I may be in Idaho Falls for work. Otherwise I am engaged once again in school work at BYU-Idaho. Love me anyway and drive safe. I will see you later my good man.

merk said...

giddy-up. now i don't know if any of you remember but i sure do. while everyone else was voted for various things in the senior suppliment such as living in a van down by the river and what not i on the other hand was voted most likly to return to highschool... ... i think that pretty much states that i can never return to highschool again. i'll see what i can do.