Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Poopscript is Gay

So, i just noticed that there has been a slump in activity and i think it's due to Poopscript liking boys, so i thought i'd spice it up a little.  Don't worry Andy, no wieners.  Instead, i'm going to start writing a about everything that i've heard that's going on that nobody wants to say because it might cause contention or feelings to be hurt.


#1 - Mark and Alison had a small confrontation over phone calls and both refuse to take fault for it.  They've both told me conflicting stories about what actually happened and since Alison is a girl, i'm probably not going to believe her, but since mark is my brother, i probably won't believe him either.  Both, i think, are being idiots.  Sorry guy and gal.

#2 - Scott Fuller may or may not have a girlfriend.  If he does, this is terrible for habbs, because if scoot leaves him, he might have no one left except for Drexton, who also has a girlfriend.  Mark, you don't count because you're moving to Moscow where you will probably find new friends since you're living the dorms which i think is a bad move.

#3 - Drexton, stop being a turd and start being a friend.  Hang out with people.

#4 - When i was in kindergarten, i couldn't say my "r's" so i took speech therapy.

5 comments:

ALI said...

Matt me and Mark are NOT in a fight! If you don't want to believe me cuz I am a girl that ok cuz girls lie! But just ask Mark he will tell you.

Matthew said...

YES....A revival of the script. Thanks alison.

J-Hal said...

Hey Matt! You forgot to mention why I am gay!...I haven't posted in a while but obviously you didn't notice which means that you obviously don't even like me because you only tease the people that you like because you feel comfortable with them. To me it shows that you are not comfortable with me because you are not insulting me. Go on...insult me!... (but please don't hurt my feelings...I have always had feelings and emotions and oft times they are hurt...) If you insult me, does that mean you like me?

Matthew said...

No, i didn't write about you because i didn't know any dirt on you. If you'd like me to write about you. Tell me something in confidence and tell me not to write about it and i probably will unless you really don't want me to.

Dusty said...

Matt's right Jason, if you want to get be made fun of publicly, you need to give him something to work with. I wasn't included either, but that might have something to do with the fact that I haven't seen anyone but Mark and Zach in the last four months and Matt doesn't believe Mark and Zach made a baby so he just doesn't count.

Also Jason, I am about to take my final on Microsoft Powerpoint. I recall a certain powerpoint made in a certain typing class. Do you still have that by chance?