Thursday, February 28, 2008

3 Things

Thing #1-

Habibs, word on the street is that you are coming up with quite the line up of old person humor. Congratulations. How is driving a bus going for you? Today was drive 2 and 3 outside of the parking lot for me. Pretty intense. I enjoy the boon microphone. Vamos nos divertir mais do que qualquer um destes bichos este verao. Me desculpe J-Hal mas e a verdade.

Thing #2-

Seeing as how much of our fun revolves around an object (ex.- Seltcher Sletcher, Turtle Necks, Ford Taurus, etc.) I'm sure that you will all be pleased to know that I recently came into possession of a helmet-cam. It is waterproof and comes with mounting equipment to attach it to a variety of surfaces. You are all cordially invited to come and try it out with me.

Thing #3

Ken is a good man. Andy you should place a telephone call in my direction. I have a variety of topics to discuss with you including Alaska, the "Documentaries Are People Too 24 Hour Film Festival", adventures with the harp player, and more. Good day.

No comments: