Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dare

READER BEWARE - You are about to be dared. If you continue reading, consider yourself dared. If you don't want to be dared. DON'T READ ON. So this is it. I dare you (the reader) to enter into a woman's study class, or basically a class where angry women (bull dikes) will be, and make snide comments about women, such as but not excluding: "I'm pretty certain that it's a fact that women have smaller brains than men", or (this is Karl's) "Men are obviously more dominant because they carry their genitals on the outside. They have nothing to hide.", or maybe even, "I heard men are better than women at things that matter, like life, and women are better than men at things that are dumb, like nurturing babies." Anyway, if you've read this, consider it a dare, no a double dare. There you go. Let me know the outcome. Also, if you're doing this in a class of bull dikes, be prepared to get beat up because everyone knows that bull dikes have a temper.

11 comments:

Andyfish said...

Just for the record, I did not read this.

J-Hal said...

Read it. Did it. Loved it. Regret it.

J-Hal said...

P.S...Moderator...could we please get that balls movie off here. I already watched it like 7 times and don't like it. Whenever I log on and scroll down, there it is....right in my face.

Matthew said...

J-hal, it doesn't play by itself. If you don't click play then it doesn't. I'm sorry if the huge balls are too much for you. I happen to like huge balls.

Andyfish said...

Okay, I read this and I think that Karl might be on to something. Also, do we have to enroll in the class or can we just show up?

Jason, your request is granted.

Matthew said...

Andy, it's preferable if you just show up, that way, they won't be able to find out who you are. Bull dikes will do stuff like that.

J-Hal said...

After I re-read my comment it seemed like I was very seriously offended by the giant balls video, which I wasn't....and I didn't like them either so don't make any conclusions!!! But the picture of this "Ken" guy adds nicely to the blog I might add. I will feel a little better looking at the blog in class/at the library now. So: Thanks Andy. Sorry all you "ball lovers"

HABBS said...

i must say that the ball video wasnt actually my cup of tea but then again i have been known to be wrong. so at work i told some girls they were lesser than me, and i do say they dont like it

merk said...

i am pleased with ken

Matthew said...

I'm also pleased with ken. Sometimes, i sit back and imagine that the balls belong to Ken and that we live in a home near a beach. It's quite nice. Andy comes home from work and Ken and I have dinner waiting for him. Afterwards, Ken drags his balls to bed, while Andy and i stay up and play scrabble. It's really pleasant to think about.

Andyfish said...

Only in a perfect world, Matt.