Sunday, February 10, 2008

No Feelings?

Although I am happy with the new blog spot, I must admit that I was hoping I could share some of my feelings. I have oft thought of opening up and sharing these ever so important emotions with my friends, but must admit that I have never felt comfortable. When I heard that we had our very own blog spot, I thought maybe I could open up without the threat of them seeing my face and me crying all over the place. But I can now easily see that no feelings will be shared. Sorry.
I too am excited to check this dumb website so now I can do three things: look at how no one sends me email, look at how no one writes on my facebook wall, and look at how no one blogs on our blog spot.
Thanks Andy

7 comments:

Andyfish said...

Jason, if you want to talk about feelings you can start your own blog. JUST KEEP THEM OUT OF HERE.
This thing is going to stay alive. I promise to post at least one message a week. You know how my promises go...

Welcome to Poop Script!

Dusty said...

Pony Boy is Right! Feelings are for wussies!

Matthew said...

Wussies!!!!

Andyfish said...

It's not that I have a problem with feelings, it's just that I have a problem with Jason's feelings. Knowadimeen?

Matthew said...

Wussies!!!!

Zachary said...

hello everyone. andy this is zach i don't know if the computer will tell you that. as you know i am not computer savy and could use istruction from the great andyfish in the manner stan seims would do it. if you could please call me at a convenient time it would be much appreciated. love you all. Zachary

Andyfish said...

Zach, I don't have enough paper to print you off the vast amount of notes it would take to teach you the way Stan Seims would. I'll just give you a call.