Sunday, February 10, 2008

OPEN


My fecal fellows,
I tip my hat to Andy for the dominant graphics used in creating this blog. I feel blessed to have associated with such a fine boy. It's true everybody, as shown in this stimulating photograph taken in my living room... let the resurrections of sports boards begin... except not about sports. This is the place for the latest updates on the poop dawgs and their offspring. This is the place where we can tell Drexton that we'd rather have a 3 foot long booger than a three foot long nipple hair because it's easier to right off as a stupid human trick and not as a freak trait. This is the place to celebrate our heritage. Open. Open is the term I choose to use.
Vomit

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Dusty, what if you already have a 3 foot long nipple hair. I'm I allowed both?

Dusty said...

You'll have to talk it over with drex-stone. He started that one and has the right to make the terms.