Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Decleratioin of InDEPENDSence

Welcome one and all to the Poop Script. A place where an elite group of individuals can come to share their thoughts (but not feelings) on a matter of subjects, or simply just give us all an update on how you are dominating or being dominated by life. Feel free to invite whoever you would like to visit this blog. I have tried to make the URL as embarrassing as possible so you can announce to your family/friends/dougandersons, "Come Read my Poop Script!". If you are too daft to figure out how to make your own post just call me and I will hold your hand and walk you through it. Or you can call me just because.
Most likely this will fail to work as planned and will simply be used as a medium for Dusty and I to send each other youtube videos (<------ the pink letters mean you can click it, and you should).


P.S. (poop script): I'll give Dusty half credit for this since it was his idea.

3 comments:

Dusty said...

Dear Andy,
Are you sure we should be using real names on this blug? I mean I am flattered for the 1/2 credit, but this could lead to much political unrest. I mean, come on, have you seen the new die hard?
Great job, it looks magnificent by the way. Any chance that the formal shot with the face changing effect would work on this blug? That'd be neat.

Vomit

Dusty said...

Andy check out the youtube video "World Beard and Moustache Competitions." Something to aspire to.

merk said...

here here to you both andy and dustin. as once being known as those titled as 'poops' i give approval for the movment in which has been started... may we all become exactly like you. i love you? you're so beautiful, like, like a tree, or a high class prostitute.