Sunday, February 10, 2008

I guess i will be first to embrace the internet age with moderate enthusiasm. Yeah. Andy, i think this is a good idea for several reasons. 1. We can tell poops what we think, although i'm not sure if i was ever considered a poop. That was after i graduated, but i guess i was a big time loser and spent all my time with highscool kids anyway. 2. The poopscript is way better than email or even phone calls because the page is black and kind of cool (nice job on the graphics by the way), and it's rather unpersonal, which i like. 3. I'll be able to get out of boring conversations, by telling perople i'm a blogger, i blog everyday, and i'm going blogging right now. ie (phone conversation with my mom) - "Matt, this is your mother, i was just checking in on you. How are you doing?" - (me) "Good, hey, mom, i'd love to chat, but i need to go blog. It's really important" - (mom) "Oh, sorry for bothering you, i'll let you go. Love you" - (me) "yeah, ok. Bye" - (mom) "say it back" - (me) "say what back" - (mom) "I said i love you and you didn't say it back. Say it back" - (me) "mom, no, i'm with all my friends (Kevin). It's embarassing." - (mom) "Alright fine, it's not like i gave birth to you or anything." - (me) "I'm adopted?" - (mom) "no, i was being sarcastic" - (me) "alright, talk to you later" - (mom) "say it back" - (me) "Mom." - (mom) "say it." - (me, grudgingly in a quiet subdued voice) "alright, i love you" - (mom) "ok, bye." - (me) "bye." (mom) "bye." 4. I check my facebook about 359 times a day so i might as well start checking this.
LOVE
matty poo

No comments: